28 November, 2015

Point and shoot

This photo is ok. Most people will take photos similar to this if they own a point and shoot camera. However there is absolutely nothing of interest in the foreground. Just a vast expanse of empty lawn.


By moving myself to one side and crouching down low, a slightly better result is this view with flowers in the foreground.



This week I tried to change my approach by showing more on the foreground. The result was better; but I had to squeeze into a very tight space between these flowers and my back fence!


After many attempts I finally got this brilliant result. I realized that not many people is interested to see my house or a wide expanse of lawn. True, I had to crouch down real low for this shot; but the result was well worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Followers

Blogs that I follow