29 March, 2017

Hamilton Gardens

I visit the Hamilton Gardens very often. There is always something to see there, especially on Saturdays during the summer months.
Tai-chi
*
Maori warriors
It was a big surprise for me to see so many Maori performing at the Gardens last Saturday.



There is a wheel chair access at the Indian Cha Bagh garden. That is my favourite place where I played my flute because the acoustics is excellent inside the tunnel. The echos are just right.
Recently I have been playing my flute at the Japanese garden because it is very quiet there. Tourists who do not like my music, walk on faster. Those who like my flute, lingers and loiter around until I stop playing. Then they talk to me and I tell them about my Borneo roots...

Chinese garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Followers

Blogs that I follow