Last week the South Island was snowed under due to heavy snow falls. Some 1400 homes are still without electricity and telephones after one week. Hamilton in the North Island escaped snow but my back lawn was covered by frost (frozen dew) quite often in the early mornings.
I was still able to play golf in the afternoons. Maximum temperature was in the low teens and I needed to wear a woolen jumper. Today's max was 12 degree C. Minimum tonight will be just 1 degree. At times like these, I really miss the warm humid weather in Miri.
Echoes of Yaan 雅安, Whispers of Ming De 明德: A 120-Year Tribute to Sichuan
Agricultural University
-
An Alumnus of Sichuan Agricultural College (Yaan, Class of 1978 / Graduated
1982)**
Spanning 120 years of transformative history, my alma mater, Sichuan...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.