12 October, 2012

The Mexican maid

Description: Description:                                                            Description:                                                            maidThe Mexican maid asked for a pay increase.
The wife was very upset about this and decided to talk to her about the raise.
She asked, “Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?”
Maria: “Well, Señora, there are tree reasons why I wanna increaze. The first is that I iron better than you.”
Wife: “Who said you iron better than me?”
Maria: “Jor huzban he say so.”
Wife: “Oh yeah?”

Maria: “The second reason eez that I am a better cook than you.”
Wife: “Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?”
Maria: “Jor hozban did”
Wife increasingly agitated: “Oh he did, did he?”
Maria: “The third reason is that I am better at sex than you in the bed.”
Wife, really boiling now and through gritted teeth asks, “And did my husband say that as well?”
Maria: “No Señora… The gardener did.”




Wife: “So how much money do you want?”

contributed by George

2 comments:

  1. You sure can't have any secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome To
    The Redwoods Treehouse
    Fine dining, corporate entertaining or simply a private party, this is one of the most striking, memorable and exclusive venues in all of New Zealand.

    A unique retreat just 45 minutes north of Auckland, the beautiful Redwoods Treehouse is the ideal venue to impress.

    I don't know if they still have it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Followers

Blogs that I follow