11 August, 2017

Being bored

After I retired from full time work in 1995, I got bored because I was looking at 30+ years of being permanently on leave. My daughter got me to do FaceBook; that was even more boring, [talking to strangers who have nothing in common with you and are mostly trolls and cyber bullies].

The next thing I was introduced to, was just the thing I needed. I became a blogger. The only topic I did was xxx. What is the most interesting subject for any body? me, me ME of course!

I wrote blogs about all MY interests and hobbies. I even wrote a blog on how to blog [FAQ]. I am not kidding. I have more than 70 blogs on the internet. A few of them are private; but most of them are public. Some of them are about sailing: 

When there is wind I go sailing; when no wind I play golf. If the weather is lousy, I blogged. When I cannot sleep, I blog. A blog is not something you can finish doing. You can always edit existing posts or add another new post, another photo or even another video. There is simply no end to this thing called blogging. I strongly recommend this past-time to all of you who use a computer with a full size keyboard.

Most of you here on CF are cruisers, some living on your boats far away from home, friends and loved ones. To find out what you are doing, all they have to do is open and read your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your visit and your comment.

Followers

Blogs that I follow